Sunday, March 2, 2008

03-01-08


What's in your purse?

I've never been the type to be overly embarrassed by the contents of my purse. Probably because it's not my special personal space, it is just a necessarily evil that half the time stays at home.

There is a lot of spare change and small scraps of junk in the bottom. But my essentials are:
Calculator (never ever use it, but still pack it)
Checkbook (for paying my hairdresser and the pottery store)
Several pens
Wallet (Anastasia likes to say M for Michele and Mom)
Various meds when I'm under the weather (or just forget to pull them back out), but always the allergy meds
Address book (dragging my heals on entering the digital age)
Nail clippers, hate jagged nails
Allergy shot clinic hours (even though we ALWAYS go on Tuesday afternoon!)
Epi-pen for Xander and I in case of severe allergy reaction
Blackberry
Post-it notes for jotting things down
Misc hard candies for cleansing my palette (like the strawberry ones the best)
Badge to get to work

2 comments:

nwscrapmom said...

Be afraid. Be very afraid. Of the contents of my purse, that is. I don't know that I would ever dare to post a picture of the contents of my purse. It's dark and scary in there... and I'm almost afraid of it.

lynette said...

Fun post! My purse is very organized and clean. I can't have it any other way.