Monday, March 3, 2008

03-03-08


Another Monday. And this one was a real doozie.

At 8:45 my ergonomics software pops up with a reminder to take my morning break. Like I need any reminder that it is time for my cocoa laced with orange cappuccino! I am so disappointed when I am on a conference call or at a meeting at 8:45. This is my morning bliss. I'm locked out of my computer for almost ten minutes anyway, so I drink it slowly and enjoy every sip.

I've had these mugs forever (one at my Longview office, one at my Cosi office), I'm actually on a quest to find a more modern vessel for my liquid sunshine. The otters remind me of college, of point defiance zoo, and of Monterey Bay Aquarium.

Anything but the fact that it is Monday morning. Again.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Very cute cup...so you have an enforced break? Way to go!

lynette said...

Great post. Good luck on finding a modern vessel for your liquid sunshine. LOL!!

nwscrapmom said...

I love the "foreced" break! What an adorable mug. Isn't it funny how we get into a rut and use the same one over and over? Mine is a mug with "MOM" on the handle and has Disney characters from WDW all over it. Hmm, I feel a new post coming on for my blog. LOL