Monday, March 24, 2008

03-24-08


Today at work we had a chili feed in honor of my birthday. Our work group is fun, they will use any excuse to party. And not finding paper bowls didn't slow us down, we used cups instead. Between the chili and Debbie's Mexican coleslaw, I had tears running down my face, but I was actually warm enough to take my sweater off for a little while! And I'm so proud of myself, I stayed away from the plethora of grocery store bakery cookies. Just a little dab of homemade lemon cheesecake... :)

Today was a good day. I got an incredible amount of work done today. Not all Mondays go that way.

"Monday is the key day of the week." - Gaelic Proverb

4 comments:

Lesa said...

Happy Birthday a little late!..sounds like you were appropriately spoiled!...

Marie said...

Yea for getting a lot of work done. :)

lynette said...

Lemon cheesecake sounds good! Glad you had a fun and productive day wat work!

nwscrapmom said...

It sounds like it was a fun work day. How fun to be spoiled!