Thursday, March 6, 2008

03-06-08


The more I plan what my daily photos are going to be, the more God laughs in my face. I've been trying to take nighttime photos, with daylight saving change coming this weekend. Last night I could not capture the stained glass on the chapel at church. And tonight I was in too much of a rush to do justice for the clock tower. And I want to get the fountain on the lake lit up at night too.

But not tonight. I'm done running around, my slippers are on.

Bruce and I have been taking a short walk after dinner when our schedule allows. He says it aids in digestion. So does eating less.

Tonight on our walk, I brought the camera along, just in case. When we walked outside the sky was lit up funny. Like it couldn't decide whether to pour down rain or to be a beautiful sunny evening. It landed somewhere in between, but I snapped this photo of our block first.

I also ran outside and got a cool photo of the sunrise this morning. Some days I have nothing to choose from, some days it is hard to choose.

2 comments:

lynette said...

I adore the street you live on :) I would love to live there. Pretty picture too.

nwscrapmom said...

The lighting in this picture is beautiful, Michele. I really like it!