Friday, March 28, 2008

03-28-08


Spring break started at 1pm today. A week of everyone sleeping in while I trudge to work. But today was my day to go back to bed! By the time we picked up the kids, I had very little to show for my day. Pure bliss.

It started snowing right after I took this photo.

Spring is when you feel like whistling even with a shoe full of slush. -Doug Larson

If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome. -Anne Bradstreet

2 comments:

Diana said...

Your quote sure is perfect for our weather...spring with a foot full of slush! LOL

nwscrapmom said...

It was spring break week here, too. I admit, we haven't done anything. Not much in the "fun" department, yet not much in the "learning" department. That is... unless you count geocaching. LOL