Saturday, March 8, 2008

03-08-08


Where's Waldo? I mean, where's Anastasia? Can you spot her?

She has been practicing to sing in the Western Washington Honors Choir for two months, but today she sacrificed her whole Saturday to practice and perform. They all did a great job, singing nine songs for a packed auditorium. I don't know very much about music, I got kicked out of glee club for singing badly. I'm so glad Anastasia has talent and enjoys singing.

And maybe one day she will play the drums, which is what she really wants to do.

hint: she's in the middle of the third row. white turtleneck, brown vest.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Congrats to her! I bet she had a great time. It's cool to be in the Honors Choir!

nwscrapmom said...

That is terrific! What a wonderful opportunity for her.

lynette said...

Congratulations to her! What a fun day.