Sunday, March 9, 2008

03-09-08


Bruce was at GameStop last night at midnight to pick up our reserved copy of Super Smash Brothers Brawl. This was part of Alexander's Santa gift, an IOU for the game when it came out. I don't understand the fascination, but the guys think it is pretty darn cool. Xander commented that he can't beleive how many characters he has already unlocked.

In 2 1/2 hours the guys played 18% of one section of the game.

But, yes, we did get outside to enjoy the sunshine today too!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Sounds like fun! I guess you'll get your money's worth if it takes that long for part of one section. :)

nwscrapmom said...

Midnight to pick it up? Ew! I'm just an old prune... I can't make it to midnight anymore. LOL It sounds like they had a lot of fun with it.

lynette said...

Logan got his copy too but at a more decent hour. Sounds like they had fun......I don't get it either.