Saturday, March 29, 2008

03-29-08


Remember my resolution to get more family and couple photos?

This afternoon there was a break in the weather, so we carted ourselves, the tripod, a stool, and various stuffed animals to the lake to take
photos for the kids MySpace pages. When Anastasia asked for our church as a backdrop, I decided I wanted a couple photo too.

I'm not a big fan of Bruce's hat or
Big Dog coat, but I picked them both out (given worse alternatives, in my mind!), so I have to bite my tongue... That's just Bruce, and this is just us... on a spring day that feels like winter...

4 comments:

Marie said...

Nice picture. It's good that you're making an effort to get more photos of you two (and just you). :)

lynette said...

That is a great picture of the two of you! Jim would have on Harley shirts and his tongue hanging out :)

AngieDphotography said...

This is a great photo. Hey if you don't like the big dog logo... that's what photoshop is for! Ü

nwscrapmom said...

I think it is pretty special that Anastasia wanted the church as a backdrop. Wonderful picture of you and Bruce, too!