Tuesday, March 25, 2008

03-25-08

Playing with my little tripod.

I feel like holding a cardboard sign that says "Cold, tired, hungry." Except I don't need money or a job. I need a job that doesn't get me out of bed at 4:15am once a month. I started out my day freezing to death, and I am ending it freezing to death.

Part of why I'm cold is that the remote control to my heather in my Cosmopolis office has dead batteries and we didn't have any AAA replacements in the office. And part of why I'm cold has to do with my quest to not consume a million calories a day. I could have had a maple bar this morning, but I sipped water instead to dampen my hunger. Brrr. I could have had a hazelnut mocha tonight when Bruce and I went out, but I opted for a lower calorie cold drink instead. Brrr.

Started the day scraping ice off the windshield, ending the day wrapped up in blankets and wondering if it is too early to curl up in bed with a good book.

3 comments:

Marie said...

And I just heard they are predicting snow tonight...crazy! I'm usually cold, too. I've been wearing some sort of fleece to work most of the winter.

lynette said...

It's never too early to snuggle in bed with a book! Especially whenit's cold out!!

nwscrapmom said...

Cold... story of my life. I can empathize with you on this!