Tuesday, March 4, 2008

03-04-08


Here he is, just clownin' around!

This clown nose has been hanging around the house for the past week, showing up at the strangest times. It's hard to kiss Bruce with such a big nose! It is supposedly belongs to Anastasia, but I have yet to see her sporting it.

I took 28 photos of Xander jumping around the living room in the clown nose, playing around with close-ups. I got a lot of cute expressions, but the eyes are the same in all of them - the "acting for the camera because mom asked me to" eyes. Oh, well, he's still my favorite little man.

2 comments:

lynette said...

It's easy to tell when our little ones are hamming it up, isn't it? That clown nose is really cute, my boys would have a blast with it.

nwscrapmom said...

I can only imagine what my little clowns would do with a clown nose. Adorable picture!