Monday, March 17, 2008

03-17-08


Just call me the Post It Note queen.

Today I had to make transparencies to take to Seaside tomorrow to share financial results with the team. I only do it once a month and our multi function copier is smarter than all of us combined, so I started the hunt for the sticky note with my cheater notes. I didn't realize I had accumulated so many little yellow messages! Payroll system problems, phone conversations, short term things to remember, and... copy machine instructions.

I did organize this pile and the near matching pile at my phone after snapping this photo. But I know it will look like this again soon, because I like to hang on to them a few days to make sure the issue is really resolved.

Happy Monday. Happy St Patrick's Day. Happy Post It Note Day (OK to celebrate every day).

3 comments:

Marie said...

I can celebrate Post-It Note Day with you...I use way too many and periodically have to clean them all off my desk, too.

nwscrapmom said...

My vice is index cards... though going the Post-It note route would be smarter. Maybe I wouldn't misplace so many "important" scribblings. LOL

lynette said...

Very funny! We are big fans ourselves :)