Sunday, March 30, 2008

03-30-08


Each quarter I like to take a photo of the books I've read in the past three months.

This year I've been trying to read less, so that I have more time to work on other goals. I haven't been very successful. First quarter of 2007 and 2008 both logged 17books.

My Favorite this quarter? The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks. Wish I hadn't read? Quaker Summer by Lisa Samson. New author discovered? Karen Kingsbury.

Happy reading!

Books are not made for furniture,but there is nothing else that so beautifully furnishes a house.~ Henry Ward Beecher ~

4 comments:

Marie said...

Great way to keep track. What did you think of "Eye Contact"? It's on my shelf, ready to read.

lynette said...

There are worse ways to spend your time than reading. Enjoy yourself :)

Anonymous said...

What a great idea; taking photos of books you have read. My stack for the last three months would be huge.I can't imagine cutting don on my reading. I would be totally lost. I just finished this really great book by Upton Sinclair called The Jungle. Its historical fiction about the meat packing industry in Chicago during the early 20th century. It is pretty brutal, but a fabulous read.

nwscrapmom said...

What a fun idea! For you, that is... because you actually have books in your picture. *G* My picture would be sadly lacking. I used to be an avid reader, but I admit I don't seem to take the time to read for pleasure any more. I can count the books read in the past 3 months on one hand. Yeouch. Have you read any books by Terri Blackstock?