Monday, June 30, 2008

06-30-08


The joy of condiments.

Fun things come in small packages.

Sometimes I wonder what the mailman would think if he had any idea what was in the packages he carts around. Today I got my order from
www.minimus.biz. Bruce thinks I will just buy anything, but I have a method to my madness. I don't want to waste valuable cooler space on condiments and spend time worrying whether the mayo has been kept cold enough. I knew there had to be a place where I could buy the little packets restaurants and caterers use, and where there's a will, there's a way.

Yes, I am easily amused.

“Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.”
Truman Capote

“Americans can eat garbage, provided you sprinkle it liberally with ketchup, mustard, chili sauce, Tabasco sauce, cayenne pepper, or any other condiment which destroys the original flavor of the dish”
Henry Miller

“Condiments are like old friends-highly thought of, but often taken for granted.”
Marilyn Kaytor

3 comments:

Marie said...

Sounds like a site I would shop at...I love the shopping cartoon. :)

lynette said...

I think that is a fabulous idea! I am bookmarking the site for our camping trips.

nwscrapmom said...

That is a super idea. Someone had shared the website quite a while ago but then I lost it... glad you brought it up again ~ thanks!