Monday, June 9, 2008

06-09-08


This morning on CNN they were talking about the scorching heat across the US, then they said "if you want to be cool, head to the Pacific Northwest, they are facing record lows and snow in the Cascades." Somehow I don't feel very blessed. When I came home from work, I thought the wind might just whip the door right off my car.

I was trying to capture the wind whipping the trees and the rainfall from the porch when Bruce said "you get out there, it will be a better picture." I resembled a drowned rat in no time, but I'm not sure I have any photographic rewards.

I still am not convinced that global warming is any more than hysteria. " - Paul Kelley

3 comments:

lynette said...

I am not a happy camper at all! It is TIME for some warmth! Glad you didn't blow away :)

Marie said...

Crazy weather today, huh?

nwscrapmom said...

Bizarre weather... snow in June? This is just NOT normal!