Thursday, June 5, 2008

06-05-08



Following the body part theme I have going, tonight is dedicated to my butt. Just kidding!

I don't see myself from the back very often. I'm always surprised to see how my hair looks in the back, it's not like the front at all. And I don't wear Levi's very often, I don't think they are as flattering as other brands on me. And I don't own many sweatshirts. With hoodies being so popular, and realizing that I had limited casual clothes to wear to family camp, I bought this sweatshirt at Old Navy. I would have loved to get the one that said
Long Beach on the back, since I grew up there, but it was a funny blue green color. I can see why the teens and some adults in my life wear hoodies so often, I was warm and comfortable all day!

“I'd like to change my butt. It hangs a little too long. God forbid what it will look like when I'm older. It will probably be dragging along on the ground behind me.”
Teri Hatcher

2 comments:

nwscrapmom said...

That quote is so perfect for me. Yup... I feel like a snail dragging my rear along behind me. *G*

lynette said...

What a fun post! Look at you showing your tooshie off :)