Wednesday, June 18, 2008

06-18-08


I had a lot of photos to choose from today, and this is my pick. Just to make Bruce go "huh?" No, I think it is kinda cool. One of those photos I would never take if it were not for the blog.

Now that Anastasia is in middle school youth group, both Bruce and her are heading out for activities. Tonight was another "mother son" evening.

After telling him he needed to find something to do other than TV or computer, he asked if I wanted to walk to the lake. I have a million things to do, but it is time well spent. He's fun to hang out with. As long as I don't take him shopping.

He brought along this RC vehicle.
Boys and their toys.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh?

lynette said...

It's hard to take those timeouts sometimes but oh so necessary. Fun to see you looking at the world through a different eye.

nwscrapmom said...

I don't know why, but I have a hard time slowing down enough to enjoy the kids sometimes. After being with them all day to do school work, playing with them doesn't seem too appealing... but I'm trying. I really am. Good for you for getting out and doing something with your son!