Wednesday, June 4, 2008

06-04-08


Here's my pudgy feet that I loathe. The decals make me smile, but I don't like anything else about them. They hardly ever see the light of day, since they are ugly and always cold and super sensitive. No cute sandals for me. And they keep me from wearing cute clothes, dresses, or capri's because of their extra wideness. Poor me!

But it's not all bad. My feet are on the wii balance board, and they are getting a wee bit better at step aerobics. Today was my first two week goal check in with my "trainer", and I'm showing progress!

“Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.”
Abraham Lincoln

2 comments:

lynette said...

Aren't they getting a "wii" bit better? :) I see Bruce is back with his links too! I like the decals too, very cute.

nwscrapmom said...

Cute decals. I can see why they make you smile. Sounds like I'm a week behind you on the Wii... I just got congratulated this morning for it being my 7th day of doing it.