Thursday, June 19, 2008

06-19-08

My turn to go "huh?".

Bruce met me at the door tonight with "Want to go out to coffee tonight? We can check out a new coffee place. And if we like it, it's for sale for $125K."

"huh?"

So here, he is, hanging at the new place. With his new shoes that I actually like. And a facial expression that may scream "pissed off" to some, but I recognize it as contemplatative. Or maybe a little peeved that I beat him at a game of Connect Four while we waited for the barista.

“Half-caf, double-tall, non fat, whole-milk foam, bone-dry, half-pump mocha, half sugar in the raw, double cup, no lid, capp - to go." - Linda Evangelista ordering her favorite Starbuck's coffee


“Grande Hazenut mocha, non fat, no whip." - Michele ordering her favorite coffee

“Yeah, I'll have one of those too." - Bruce, too lazy to order his own drink, then complaining that there is no whip

5 comments:

lynette said...

What a fun post :) I love your stories that go with it. So, did you buy the shop?

Lesa said...

great post- it inspired me to post a "what's your drink" on the list..Im wondering too, didja buy the shop!!..do we get a discount??..lol

Diana said...

nah...she is holding out for the Totally Crazed Shop! It's half that price and one of her favorite things to do!

nwscrapmom said...

Ooh... coffee coffee coffee. :)

Marie said...

I like those shoes, too. So, you going to be coffee house owners?