Wednesday, June 11, 2008

06-11-08



Mom: Who are you playing?
Xander: Puddleglum. I twinked him. That means he has really good armor. I used dad's money.
Mom: What type is he?
Xander: A human priest.
Mom: What's cool about a priest?
Xander: They can heal AND do a lot of damage, and they are pretty easy to play.

He goes in cycles, but he's on another World of Warcraft binge. Which means I can't get on my computer when I want to without kicking him off. I kick him off my computer and he moves to Bruce's. If the weather ever turns, we'll drop kick him outdoors and he'll be out of the cycle again...

“I don't think there are four million people in the world who really want to play online games every month. World of Warcraft is such an exception. I frankly think it's the buzz factor, and eventually it will come back to the mean, maybe a million subscribers.”
Michael Pachter

4 comments:

Marie said...

I don't understand anything you said. ;) You guys must be having fun, though!

nwscrapmom said...

Was that English? *G*

lynette said...

I am glad Jim has not discovered it yet. He has been warned about how addictive it can be. Glad Xander gets a kick out of it though :)

Beth said...

Lucky for you, he is a kid and you can kick him off of the PC.