Thursday, July 31, 2008

07-31-08


DAY 13: DRIVE FROM MISSOULA TO LONGVIEW

“What are our stops today, Mom?” - Xander
“Lunch and dinner.” – Mom
“Cool!” – Xander

Really we were home by dinner, and we stopped for Jamba Juice in Olympia. It was an uneventful day, but that was just perfect for us. What a great trip!

“Life is a great adventure… accept it in such a spirit.” – Theodore Roosevelt March 22, 1911

FAST FACT:
We drove 3,951 miles on this trip. I had budgeted for 4,020 miles. We paid an average price of $4.124 per gallon. Our cheapest gas was in Rapid City, SD ($3.899/g) and our most expensive gas was in Grand Tetons Natn’l Park ($4.589/g).

2 comments:

nwscrapmom said...

OMG that video is hilarious! I was cracking up. You must've done a bit of caching while on the road? I thought I detected a GPSr in Bruce's hand in one of the pictures.

lynette said...

Wow, that's a lot of miles. I love road trips.

And I am caught up through July, Whew!!