Monday, July 14, 2008

07-14-08


Back on February 4th, I posted in response to a challenge Lynette posted to photograph a project around the house or scrap related that you keep putting off doing. I chose creating travel bugs to roam around geocaches.

Well, this one turned ended up taking about an hour of creativity, and hour of legwork laminating the descriptions, and four months of nagging Bruce to do the final prep.

The family is going to do maintenance on my Toledo cache tomorrow, dropping them all but Moovin Moose. He's going with us to the Dakotas, to see if he can find his way back home. Dora wants to explore the US, Electric Purple the Fairy wants to collect interesting factoids, and the scooter wants to scoot around the globe, documenting fuel prices along the way.

Now if I could only get Bruce to do the other tasks on his honey do list...

"Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the year." - Spanish Proverb

3 comments:

Marie said...

Your travel bugs sure are going to be busy.

lynette said...

Those are great!

nwscrapmom said...

Great TB's, Michele. I really like the idea of the scooter and having people document gas prices. That will sure be interesting. The kids both released their first-ever TBs in May, but they haven't moved. The people who picked them up have had them for 2 months and aren't responding to my e-mails. I hope your's fare much better!