Wednesday, July 16, 2008

07-16-08


Isn't this the prettiest looking dinner ever? The El Ranchero salad. It tastes fantastic too.

Shredded lettuce, steak, sliced avocado, and a dollop of sour cream. Yum! My new favorite Mexican restaurant.

I felt very conspicuous having my photo taken, but I laughed when the lady next to me got the same entrée.

Now to go face wii fit to see if I made my two week goal or not...

"Avocados have the fat you need: heart-healthy mono-saturated fats. Just don't eat a ton of them." - Oxygen Magazine Winter 2008

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dinner looks nice but I think the lady behind it is far prettier. :)

Diana said...

awwwww.......bruce is romantic under all that kid veneer! enjoy your break without the kids you two!

lynette said...

Oh man, that looks great! I LOVE avocados. You'll have to let me know where that restaurant is. Bruce is right, you look beautiful too :)

Marie said...

That is a pretty salad, although I don't like avocados...Bruce is very sweet, isn't he?

nwscrapmom said...

That sounds delicious... and what a great picture of you, too! The salad is making my mouth water.