Thursday, July 10, 2008

07-10-08

I played with adjusting the color to see more of my eyes, but I like the sun drenched hues of the original shot.

With Bruce gone, I’m at the kids mercy for photos if I want them of me. I told Xander I wanted a shot showing the palm tree on my new $5 hat and my hair (freshly cut on my lunch hour). He took a bunch of photos at home, but most were out of focus.

Then at the lake concert I was trying to talk to friends, and he turned into my paparazzi, trying to get a better shot. Not exactly what I had envisioned, but a fun shot just the same.

“It would be kind of nice to see how my head looks in a cowboy hat.” Tony Stewart

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you mean you cut your hair?? :(

lynette said...

I'm guessing Bruce is anon?

I think the hat is very cute! I wish I could pull hats off. Xander did a nice job.

Diana said...

LOL....Bruce get back to work, your wife is fine!

nwscrapmom said...

I admire people who can wear hats. I think they are adorable and even bought a sunhat last year before Hawaii... but I never wore it because I think it looks ugly on me.