Saturday, July 19, 2008

07-19-08

Here’s our rental that we hope will take us safely and uneventfully on our 4,000 mile journey. It’s considered a compact SUV, but it feels a bit big for me to get behind the wheel, especially after zipping around in my little Scion. It’s further off the ground, Xander keeps stumbling out of it in an ungraceful heap. It has plenty of buttons to push to keep Bruce entertained.

We aren’t taking a laptop, so I’ll be falling behind on this blog for a bit. But I’ll be taking lots of photos to share when we get back!

Today’s travel goal is Boise. With time left over to explore the city, I hope. TTYL!


“Travel, in the younger sort, is a part of education; in the elder, a part
of experience.” -Francis Bacon, Sr.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Have a wonderful, safe trip!

lynette said...

Have a great trip! We'll see you here when you get back.

nwscrapmom said...

:) Here's hoping you have a safe trip and make lots of wonderful memories along the way!!!