Thursday, July 17, 2008

07-17-08


I have lots of ideas for photos, but I don't always have the guts to take them. Or they don't turn out the way I thought they would.

Sometimes it is fun to just play and see what you get. I was trying to get a close-up photo of Bruce outside Starbucks, when he took away the camera. This one is the strangest, but the most compelling to me. It's a different perspective.

“When you're in the muck you can only see muck. If you somehow manage to float above it, you still see the muck but you see it from a different perspective. And you see other things too.”
- David Cronenberg

Even though the kids are gone, it's been a crazy week. Trying to extract myself form work for two weeks, trying to get packed and prepared at home, and throwing in evening church classes on top of that. But it's Thursday night and I'm almost out of the muck!

3 comments:

nwscrapmom said...

Very interesting shot... I like it.

Marie said...

That is a very unique shot...and your hair is adorable!

lynette said...

Very neat picture! I see why you chose it. I hope things calm down soon for oyu.