Wednesday, July 2, 2008

07-02-08


The Go Fourth Festival is in full swing right down the street from us. This is when we have to start hoarding parking spaces in front of our house, for family and the various friends we have told could park in our driveway.

We did our first scouting mission tonight. Bruce snagged a blended drink from his favorite booth, and I gave in to the kids each getting a Krispy Kreme donut (after Xander asked for a sausage dog about 30 minutes after dinner!). I saw the deep fried Twinkies and salmon dinner that I frequent, but tonight I had a goal check with wii fit, so that kept me on track. Funny how a little animated scale can keep me motivated...

We were almost home when the rain started falling, maybe the forecast for cruddy weather is true...

"You better take the photo quick, Mom, mine's almost gone." - Xander

2 comments:

lynette said...

Very fun! I still envy your location :) So can I call you if I need a parking spot? We still don't know what our plans are for tomorrow.

nwscrapmom said...

Sounds like a fun festival. How lucky to be so close to it all. We used to walk to the events at the Yelm Park when we lived in our old neighborhood. It was sure convenient!