Saturday, July 5, 2008

07-05-08


"Is this dill?"

In honor of Bruce leaving at o'dark thirty tomorrow morning for an eight day mission trip as one of the three chaperone to 8 teenagers, here he is. Consulting with the bored tween, trying to find dill, the last herb on my farmers market shopping list, so he can get on with his day.

He waited to gather and pack and shop (four trips to the store, he decided maybe a list would've been smart!) until today, but he seems to be ready nonetheless.

Safe travels, we'll hold down the fort!

“One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure” -William Feather

2 comments:

lynette said...

I bet they will have a great time. I am a list girl myself, I make them all the time.

nwscrapmom said...

I hope the mission trip is going well for them!