Saturday, July 12, 2008

07-12-08

Our day:

8:00am – Anastasia in bed crying due to growing pains. She’s already almost as tall as me!
9:10am – Hit the road for Mountlake Terrace (north of Seattle) to visit Grama Bunnie & Grampa Rod. One desperate rest area stop.
12:15pm – Head to the condo community pool. I successfully stay dry poolside until the diving disc ends up 9 feet under.
4:15pm – The adults collectively decide that water fun is over and it’s time to clean up for teriyaki.
7:00pm – Depart for home. Stop at Jamba Juice at Hawk’s Prairie.
Long and tiring drive, but fun day.

3 comments:

lynette said...

Sounds like a very full day! Anastasia is absolutely beautiful...such a wonderful smile.

Marie said...

Busy, busy! I'm fortunate that my kids didn't have growing pains (they're fortunate too!) I agree with Lynette's comment. :)

nwscrapmom said...

Cute picture of Anastasia. It looks like she's having a blast. Bummer on the growing pains, though. Christopher has complained a few times, but nothing from Lexi yet. I'm afraid the poor kid is destined to be short just like me.