Thursday, July 3, 2008

07-03-08


Day 2 of the Go Fourth Festival.

I had a meal planned for tonight at home, but Bruce promised me he'd cook it Saturday night instead if we could eat at the lake tonight. Not too hard of a sell.

I had my traditional salmon dinner, and Xander and I shared a deep fried Twinkie. Bruce had to point out that all three of them ate for the same cost as my salmon dinner. The guys had $4 Frito Pie (Fritos smothered in chili, I can barely even look at it without getting indigestion) and Anastasia had a $1.75 hot dog. My salmon with coleslaw and a roll was $11. And worth every dime.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Your dinner sounds really good! I missed the Taste of Tacoma this year...sounds like yours is a similar deal.

lynette said...

Yum! We may be heading up there soon. I'd be all over the Frito Pie but skip the twinkie.

nwscrapmom said...

Sounds like a tasty dinner! Not so sure about the Twinkie, though...