Wednesday, April 30, 2008

04-30-08


One of Xander's birthday gifts is bringing loads of entertainment, but who is the biggest kid?

When I turned on to our street after work, I could see my family in the middle of the road with the rocket launcher. It was quite cold outside, but I stayed outside to watch for awhile. There is a rocket with a smaller rocket on its back that goes farther. At one point the small rocket took off in the wind and hit our neighbor. Oops!

Look closely, Bruce's feet are not on the ground.

“There wouldn't be half as much fun in the world if it weren't for children and men, and there ain't a mite of difference between them under the skins”
Ellen Glasgow

3 comments:

Marie said...

Now that's a PERFECT quote of the day. :)

nwscrapmom said...

I love the quote you found... perfect. I hadn't noticed Bruce's feet being off the ground, glad you pointed that out. Great picture!

lynette said...

What a great quote! I hadnt noticed Bruce's feet either, nice capture.