Friday, April 4, 2008

04-04-08


The kids have been gone for four days, so I was looking forward to seeing them again.

And then I remembered.

Back to the volume on my computer being turned up way too high. The whining when I pick a restaurant they don't care for. And stuff being left all over the house. And pouting in Blockbuster while we try to choose a movie we can all agree on. The incessant talking. Our constant nudging of "is that respectful?"

Don't let the photo fool you. It's a glimpse of family harmony. I wish it wasn't so fleeting. But I'll take what I can get. And the ups and downs of parenting continue...

2 comments:

lynette said...

Ups and downs indeed!! We get our share of them all.

Fun picture of the two of them together!!

nwscrapmom said...

We're going through a lot of turmoil between our two right now. About the only thing that breaks the bickering is geocaching. Hmm. Must. Go. Geocache! *G* (By the way, it is an adorable picture of them.