Saturday, April 5, 2008

04-05-08


I think I've mentioned our rooster saga before. I'd like to decorate our kitchen with roosters, but Bruce thinks I need to spend at least a minimal amount of time in the kitchen before I have any claim to decorate it.

Well, this is it. The one and only rooster that Bruce thinks would be worthy to live in our kitchen. While he is very regal and interesting, I can't picture him in our house. And I'm not sure where to purchase such a piece of art anyway.

So for now, we just visit him at Sunrise Bagels and say "Wow, that sure is a cool rooster!". The chicken florentine sandwich on the fruitwave bagel is pretty cool too.

3 comments:

Marie said...

That is a cool rooster. Terry's Village catalog (not sure if it's even around anymore) used to have some really neat rooster kitchen decorations.

nwscrapmom said...

Yup... he's definitely an interesting character. :)

lynette said...

He is very cool and stately. One regal rooster.