Tuesday, April 1, 2008

04-01-08


What's in your shower stall?

Bottom row: Shampoo and conditioner in e-bay sized vats, shower gel and Bath & Body Works soap, kiddie shampoo because the tweeners haven't figured out that they won't die without no more tears, and Bruce's dandruff shampoo even though he's never battled dandruff.

Top row: Clarifying shampoo (Real Simple taught me to use it once in awhile to avoid build up. Or to sell more shampoo...), bubble bath for when the kids want to frolic, coffee scented body scrub (heaven to smell in the morning since I don't really like coffee very much), a razor, and my Mary Kay products.

“Better keep yourself clean and bright. You are the window through which you must see the world.” - George Bernard Shaw

2 comments:

lynette said...

Fun idea! Ours is pretty boring but I'll give it a go one day.

nwscrapmom said...

I'm with Lynette on this one... mine seems pretty dull, but I may give it a try anyway. Hmm, maybe even today since I'm in that "uninspired slump". The coffee-scented stuff sounds heavenly! I could hope for more caffeine in the veins by osmossis. LOL