Thursday, May 1, 2008

05-01-08


Gotta get to bed (work tomorrow), but we went to Clackamas tonight for a concert. Superchick was the feature band (the Cross the Line tour), but four other Christian bands performed. Starlit Platoon, Britt Nicole, KJ-52, and Disciple.

Xander says he doesn't like the concerts I drag him to, but I think we all had a good time at this one. Some of the songs were a bit loud, but several we knew from listening to
WAY-FM, and that makes it a lot more fun.

I didn't quite realize how much the
80's were back in style until seeing the performers tonight. Doesn't she look like Madonna?

Anastasia got a concert shirt that says "
I need that boy like a bowling ball dropped on my head", from a Superchick song.

3 comments:

nwscrapmom said...

It sounds like a fun evening, but I've not heard of any of those groups. My kids haven't been to a concert yet... though Lexi is begging for us to take her to one this summer.

lynette said...

Sounds like a fun night. Love the t-shirt.

Anonymous said...

lol... luuucky i loove disciple!!!