Friday, May 9, 2008

05-09-08


Welcome weekend! This will be a busy one, but I'll welcome it just the same...

We made a trek to Target ALL THE WAY TO KELSO (Bruce acts like it is much farther than 15 minutes) to search for new dishes. I found the perfect ones, but they only had one set.

We needed a new mat for the front porch, too, and I was a little more successful there.

“You must welcome change as the rule but not as your ruler.”
Denis Waitley

“Welcome every morning with a smile. Look on the new day as another special gift from your Creator, another golden opportunity to complete what you were unable to finish yesterday. "
Og Mandino

2 comments:

lynette said...

I don't mean to encourage him but that traffic light picture is hilarious! It does feel that way sometimes. Tell him to drive to Target from my house then he'll appreciate your shorter drive.

Cute doormat too :)

nwscrapmom said...

Cute doormat! I may have to see if I can find one for my monkey-crazed sister-in-law. Target? Hmmm... I see a shopping trip to Olympia in my future. *G*