Thursday, May 8, 2008

05-08-08


One kid likes ham sandwiches, one likes turkey. And neither of us can keep it straight! Does Xander like ham because he's a ham, or turkey because he's a turkey?!? We just can't remember.

This evening Bruce and I were chatting in the kitchen while we finished dinner prep. I saw the sign Anastasia made for the magnet board and started laughing. Even funnier is that Bruce had not yet noticed the new reminder. Not sure she could have called much more attention to it.

So there you have it, Xander is a turkey!

“He's a real goofy personality. He's almost like a cartoon character.”
Jeremy Burgess

3 comments:

Marie said...

Too funny. :)

lynette said...

That is hilarious! I can never remember which one takes a fork or spoon with his Mac N Cheese so we have "goon the Spoon" and the "fork dork". It helps me remember :)

nwscrapmom said...

Anastasia's note is hilarious! I wonder what little quirks I've been missing in our household....