Saturday, May 3, 2008

05-03-08


Happy National Scrapbook Day! Did you crop today? I did. What else am I supposed to do with all these photos?!?

It's Saturday and it's soccer season, so we were on the field again this morning.

In the rain.
On a huge field.
With only five players present ten minutes before the game started.
Playing against a team with some much older boys.

But team Carrot prevailed, winning 2-0. Alexander is still trying out different positions, but defender seems to be a good fit.

“Orange is the happiest color.”
Frank Sinatra

3 comments:

Marie said...

Yea for Alexander's team. It's great that he goes by his full name or Xander...I just got my 3rd Alex in the class (plus I have an Alexis)...gets confusing!

lynette said...

Didn't scrapbook today at all :( Would have loved to. Maybe one day I will get to again. Glad you had a good day.

nwscrapmom said...

No scrapbooking for me. :( Maybe it was the weather, but I just felt "blah" all day and couldn't get motivated to do anything to save my life. Yea for Xander's team!