Wednesday, May 14, 2008

05-14-08


We're still "discussing" how to spend (or save!) our tax stimulus check, but we did agree to get a trampoline and a new TV.

The trampoline was purchased and assembled today. I thought that a photo of the kids on it would be perfect, but Bruce had other ideas. Too bad he didn't get a very good shot! or maybe it is more a tribute to my dorkiness. 25 photos and they all stink! One of Xander's nicknames is Tigger, he's a much better bouncer.

Bouncing on up the highway for a few days; I'll still be taking photos and will get the blog caught up when my tech support and I both return!

“Goldfish don't bounce”
Nancy Cartwright

3 comments:

Marie said...

Great way to spend the money. I'm saving mine for the wedding.

lynette said...

We really miss our trampoline :( e live on way too sloped of a hill for one now. Wait until they try and talk you into a campout on it, that's not easy.

We're saving our check for Hawaii.

nwscrapmom said...

It sounds like some fun things in the works. We haven't even discussed our check yet... hmm.