Sunday, May 25, 2008

05-25-08


Overcast weather moved our pool Olympics indoors. I was thrilled to not have to get wet with 600 of the other campers. I was even more pleasantly surprised that the indoor games were quite fun. We did an obstacle course sliding down the steep indoor skate ramps. And played a fun version of simon says with dance moves. But the most fun was toilet tag. It is like freeze tag, except when you get tagged you have to pose like a toilet, and you are free when someone sits on and flushes you.

During our afternoon free time I was content to stay warm and observe, but Bruce did more activities with the kids. This photo is Anastasia, Bruce, and Madeline on the “big swing”. They strap you in, pull you up, then set you free. The girls were too chicken to go up to the top, but it was still quite the ride.

2 comments:

nwscrapmom said...

Very fun stuff! The toilet tag sounds hilarious. I think I'd be laughing too hard to play.

lynette said...

Toilet tag sounds too funny! I have never heard of such a thing.

I forgot to add to my previous comment, a jungle zipline is really fun and WAY worth it if you ever get the chance.