Thursday, May 22, 2008

05-22-08


Another busy evening, but I think I am almost ready to leave town after a half day of work tomorrow. I carried my camera to ballet lessons, another shopping trip to Fred Meyer, a coffee date with Bruce, and middle school orientation for Anastasia. But, the camera had no memory card!

So here I am, finishing the packing for our long weekend at family camp. Have fun wherever the holiday takes you!

“Travel is the frivolous part of serious lives, and the serious part of frivolous ones.”
Anne Sophie Swetchine

4 comments:

Marie said...

Have a great time! We still don't know what we're doing this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Enjoy yourselves!

lynette said...

I carried my camera all day with no battery in it :) Hope you have a great weekend!

nwscrapmom said...

I had a bad habit of running out the door with no memory card in the camera. Stacy finally bought me a two pack of memory cards so when I take one out I can immediately put the other one in. So far it has worked. :)