Thursday, May 29, 2008

05-29-08


My mom can attest that I am not a yoga girl. But here I am doing the tree pose. Tonight it calculated my body age as two years lower than my physical age, but sometimes the wii tells me that I am much older, because my balance is so poor.

I am trying to do at least 10 minutes of activity on wii fit each day in addition to my 30 minute morning workout, and I am trying to do a little bit of yoga, strength training, aerobics, and balance games when I am on wii fit. So far my favorite exercise is the slalom skiing.

I'm not sure I'll ever embrace the yoga poses. But they are good for my balance and keeping me young.

“A good stance and posture reflect a proper state of mind.”
Morihei Ueshiba

3 comments:

Marie said...

I've been looking at the Wii Fit and wondering if I should get it...keep talking about it and I may just have to go buy it. It sounds pretty neat!

lynette said...

Yoga is so good for you. I need to be doing it more too :) The wii is in Logan's room, not sure if he'd go for it or not.

nwscrapmom said...

I'm loving the Wii Fit! I'm trying the Yoga, too. It's something totally new to me. I'm not very good at it, but I'm willing to try. Favorite one? I'd have to say the Ski Jump. I was in 1st... for a brief period of time. VERY brief. Then Stacy passed me... now Lexi has passed him and I'm in 4th. Ah, the spirit of competition. *G* I'm getting better, tho'. One day I was informed my Wii Fit age was 80!