Sunday, February 24, 2008

02-24-08


It's a gorgeous day, and what are we doing? Bowling! At least we didn't have to stress about reserving lanes for our church group.

Here's all the Longview Fischer's, don't we look
stylin'?

Bruce has done a fair amount of bowling, he has his
poses and execution down. Xander carries the ball so strangely that I worry about it jumping over to the next lane. Anastasia throws it like she doesn't care and half the time it zig zags down the lane ricocheting off the bumpers. And I was so far behind everyone until they put the bumpers up like I requested from the start.

4 comments:

nwscrapmom said...

You are very creative with your pictures. I love the perspective of looking down on the shoes, all toe-to-toe. I haven't been bowling in ages... but used to love it. If you won't tell (shhh!), I own my own purple ball and shoes. *G*

Marie said...

I haven't been bowling for a few years. The ball I own in turquoise blue...kind of swirly...I do like purple better though. :) Fun photo, Michele!

lynette said...

We love to bowl! What a fun day!

Lesa said...

great shot!..I have only bowled about 5 times in my life...but I do enjoy it!..