Sunday, February 3, 2008

02-03-08


This is the shelve above the kitchen sink. I call it the junk shelf. I try to convince Bruce that stuff doesn't belong there and that it would be a great place to put a decorative rooster. He's not buying it.

He thinks that his junk does belong on the shelf (and other shelves throughout the house), and that we don't need a rooster. He says I don't spend enough time in the kitchen to choose a decorating motif. And he's probably right.

But, guess you can tell what's he's been up to this weekend! Xander is at least keeping the meds down today, but I'm not sure he's moved off the couch all day...

4 comments:

Marie said...

Man, he really needs to get feeling better very soon...poor kid!

lynette said...

I sure hope he gets better soon!

nwscrapmom said...

I wish Xander the best. Being sick is certainly no fun and it seems like he's been down for the count for a while. I was chuckling, though... Boba Fett (or is it Jango?) by the meds. Looks like something you'd see in our house.

Michele said...

Good eye, girlfriend. I have NO idea who that creature is, but he's been guarding our kitchen shelf for quite soem time. I gues she is our official decorative motif. LOL!