Saturday, February 2, 2008

02-02-08


I had plans to get an outside shot today, but it was cold and snowy. I did step onto the porch and try to get the big white fluffy snow coming down, but it looks like rain in the photos.

Bruce kept asking me all day if we were going to do something. Not in a million years. Xander is coughing and throwing up, I'm trying to slow down on my shopping, and baby it's cold outside.

So the focal of our day was a long game of UDubopoly. Anastasia won. She only had two properties, but they each had rent of $1300.

2 comments:

lynette said...

We just got the debit card Monopoly. Talk about messing with your child's sense of money!!! They call millions chump change :)

nwscrapmom said...

It sounds like a fun, relaxing day... even if it was forced. Poor Xander. I hope he is feeling better soon.