Sunday, February 10, 2008

02-10-08


Xander had science rotation for Sunday School today, and this is what he made.

In his words, "Remember when Jesus died on the cross? That's the hill and the tomb." I asked him what the link to science was, and he had no idea, but then he added "it will look cooler when the grass grows, then it won't look like a hair thing or tights or whatever it is." And he told me how his shepherd "made" him add the flower, that he didn't want it.

Anticipation. I can't wait to see what sprouts up. With the kids, with spring, with this pile of grass seed.

3 comments:

DJ said...

Hey cool photos:) Just wanna say hi and hope we can talk photography. Visit my photo blog please, at:

www.djingen.blogspot.com

lynette said...

Very sweet :)

nwscrapmom said...

That's an interesting project. I'd like to see it when the grass grows!