Monday, February 11, 2008

02-11-08


I try to bring my camera to work with me on Mondays, in honor of a new work week starting. And then I try to take photos without anyone seeing my camera. So they don't turn out very good.

This is one edge of my cubicle. I have a 10 foot by 10 foot cube, with walls on only two sides. I like the open concept (except during conference calls!), but I miss the extra space to stash things. And when my office is a mess, everyone sees it and comments.

On my workspace are my files for each major group I support, with the papers that need attention poking out. My hands free headset (a wonderful invention for multitasking!) is on the right. On my book case I have an Ikea table runner that matches perfectly, family photos, a Willow Tree that Bruce specifically gave me for work, my cup for cocoa (so far only one cup a day for Lent!), the book I read during my quick lunch break, and a few folders that I use often.

This side of my desk normally stays pretty serene. I can almost pretend like things are under control.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Wow, you look very organized. I think that's the thing that is bothering me most at work, I don't have time to organize so I can get on top of things...must make it a priority!!! Love that Willow Tree and your photos.

lynette said...

Looks like you have it all covered!!

nwscrapmom said...

Your Willow Tree figurine was the first thing that jumped out at me, followed by how organized it all looks. I really need to get my life more organized. Any tips? *G*