Tuesday, February 19, 2008

02-19-08


I had a good hair day today, so I decided to capture myself on film when my trip to Seaside generated no blog worthy photos. The ironic part is that the photo I like best doesn't even show my hair! I think it is much more about the mindset and feeling pretty than what you actually look like.

Xander was kind enough to pause his StarTrek show on the TiVo and snap some photos, but his eyes started rolling back into his head when I asked him to cut off my bangs on purpose and just get half of my face. Ali Edwards he is not. But he's a good sport.

2 comments:

lynette said...

That is a great picture!! I took some of Jim with his face half cut off and he seriosuly perturbed. Some people just don't understand.

nwscrapmom said...

That is a great picture... you look very happy. :)