Saturday, February 23, 2008

02-23-08

It's a glorious day, let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Here's some follow-ups from earlier posts.

Alexander's tomb (see Feb 10th) is thriving, the grass has overtaken the crosses. Anastasia wants to manicure it like a Chia Pet, but Xander is indifferent.

My glass project (see Feb 15th) turned out cute. Actually, if you look closely, the middle color and the stems are different. The first one didn't turn out, so Anastasia and I made a replacement one last weekend. We happened to be at Totally Crazed painting when the glass came out of the oven, and my flower tile was stuck to the white tile base.

This afternoon I get to go create with my on-line girlfriends at a scrapbook store in Olympia. What a blessing to have so many creative outlets in my life.

“The important thing is to create. Nothing else matters; creation is all.” -Pablo Picasso

3 comments:

Marie said...

I like how your glass project turned out.

nwscrapmom said...

I'm so glad you posted follow-up pictures... THANK YOU! The grass sure has grown up and I love the glass tile. It's so pretty!

lynette said...

I love the glass. Jared would probably cut the glass into a mohawk. :)