Saturday, August 30, 2008

08-30-08


“You better have some coffee or something, you’re going to be up awhile” – Anastasia, surveying my progress at 9pm.

But I did it! I made my self-imposed deadline of having the bingo cards for my preschool Sunday School class done by the time I go to bed today. I’m up late, but they are done!


I’ve been meaning to build these bingo cards with left over handouts from last year all summer, but time got away from me. If I had realized how much work it was going to be, I probably would not have started. Finding, punching, and gluing over 300 squares… I sure hope the kids enjoy playing bingo!

3 comments:

Marie said...

That IS a lot of work. Hopefully you can use them other years, too. They really look nice!

lynette said...

OK, I spoke too soon! Now you really had your hands full. Good job getting it done.

nwscrapmom said...

That sounds like quite the undertaking!