Sunday, August 17, 2008

08-17-08


What's in your world that's wet?

Our final photo assignment is to capture something wet, since this is the time of year when water is more a part of our lives.

A big part of my summer (that is a new experience for me) has been watering my garden. Sometimes I do it in the morning before work, sometimes I do it in the evening after dinner, but almost every day I make a loop from the raised bed to the snapdragon to the geranium basket to the herb container to the zucchini with the hose. It was fun to watch the zucchini explode from little seedlings to a huge mound that is almost as big as the hydrangea bush. Harvest of lettuce has started, the squash is close behind...

3 comments:

Marie said...

I wish I'd planted more food...still waiting for my green tomatoes to ripen!

lynette said...

I wish I had a garden to water. Oh well, maybe next year. Yours is very pretty and looks like it is thriving.

nwscrapmom said...

Awesome!